2018 DELTA PURCHASING ALLIANCE MEMBERS MEETING
This year’s meeting for the Delta Purchasing Alliance (DPA) will take place on Tuesday, October 16 at Planet Hollywood Hotel in Las Vegas. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 9 am and end at 4 pm (Las Vegas time), and we will be in the Santa Monica 2 meeting room. Lunch will be provided.
To kickoff this year’s program, we’ll have a happy hour/meet & greet on Monday, October 15 from 6-8 pm also at the Planet Holly wood Hotel (Upper Patio). Please join us for drinks and hors d’oeuvres. This will be a great opportunity to see some old friends and meet some of our newest members, as well as some of our key business partners and vendors.
This year’s meeting will be held in conjunction with the NACHC FOM/IT conference at the same hotel. If you plan to attend that conference, you can secure discounted hotel room reservations through the NACHC website. Because of the large NACHC conference going on, we do not plan to secure our own block of rooms. If you’re able to join us in October, I would suggest contacting the hotel now to secure your room reservation. And obviously there are no shortage of hotel options in Las Vegas if you’d prefer to stay elsewhere.
I will be working to finalize our agenda in the coming weeks, but as of now we are planning on the following presentations/discussions:
- Updates from our partners at McKesson, Vizient/Provista and Staples in regards to DPA’s recent contract performance and any new programs/initiatives relevant to our membership;
- Demonstration/training from NACHC Community Health Ventures staff on the new Vizient contracts database which allows you to have real-time access to all products under our GPO contract;
- Presentation on the Welch Allyn RetinaVue cameras and discussion of special pricing for DPA members;
- A round table including several DPA purchasing managers discussing how they utilize clinical preference committees to make internal decisions on purchase/standardization of medical supplies and equipment; and
- Discussion with Benco regarding their dental supply purchasing program.
We look forward to seeing everyone in Las Vegas! If you have not yet RSVP’d but plan to attend, please send an email to Don Daniel as soon as possible. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Health Best Practices, LLC